Few tools are used as frequently, and can cause as much heartache or wasted time as the seemingly simple hex key. It’s one of the first things you notice at the top levels of motorsport tools, or in the toolboxes of Pro-Tour mechanics: extremely high-quality hex keys. The reasoning is simple, better tool fit leads to better feel and confidence for the mechanic as well as a significant reduction in the likelihood of damaging exotic fasteners made from Titanium or Aluminum.
CYCLING GIFT OF THE YEAR!
As Featured in Bicycling, Men's Journal, Peloton, National Geographic, The Lumberjack, Bless This Stuff, Peloton, and much more!
- Fully CNC machined Beechwood box
- S2 steel hex keys 2mm-10mm
- Red polymer coating for superior grip on hex keys
- Custom S2 steel bit adaptor to standard 1/4" bit
- 10 S2 steel bits found in every cycling workshop