Silca’s new MARATONA Minimo is a compact, compartmentalized bag for riders and racers who keep their gear game dialed. With customizable internal dividers (kind of like a camera pack for your kit) you can create a place for every essential item. Because some items invariably get dirty, the Maratona Minimo even includes a vented garment bag and roll-top shoe bag. Two exterior waterproof, anti-static, microfiber-lined padded pockets can safely stow electronics, sunglasses and the like.
Where Silca’s existing Maratona gear bag is meant to be a cycling-oriented travel bag for weekends and longer, the Maratona Minimo is aimed squarely at discerning and organized cyclists traveling to single or up to three-day events. Whether it be in the trunk of the car or under the seat on a packed airplane, the Minimo was designed and built for cyclists looking to transport their gear in a versatile, and easily accessible bag. And with three external grab handles and a removable padded shoulder strap, the Minimo can be carried or worn across the shoulders.
Maratona Minimo Highlights:
- Water-resistant TPU coated 600d synthetic material
- Customizable Dividers
- Zippered internal mesh pockets separate items while retaining visibility
- 2 Externally-accessed soft-lined pockets for delicate items
- Roll-top shoe bag
- 3 External handles plus removable shoulder strap
- 46cm x 33cm x 23cm (Meets airline size regulations for carry-on luggage)
- MSRP $175
More Image Assets Here: https://echos.box.com/s/tbf5p0bdgstgksyjzj67ldty0d1tunmx