Made using 100% Aluminum construction (not a single plastic component), with an exceptionally wide base for stability, the SuperPista is a user-friendly pump with modern-classic styling. Borrowing many features from the Ultimate like the oversized shoe friendly base geometry, full-grain leather gasket, and IGUS (™) linear bearings for ultimate smoothness, this pump is highly engineered to stand the test of time. The new SuperPista features a solid wooden handle and a larger gauge, making accurate pressure a breeze to execute.
- Handle: Kiln Dried Beech Wood, CNC machined to replicate the superior ergonomics of the SuperPista Ultimate handle.
- Hose: Tough Ballistic Nylon Overbraid Provides 5 times the life expectancy, half the compression of a traditional rubber hose.
- Top Cap: IGUS (TM) Linear Bearing and Centerless Ground Piston Shaft. Designed directly from high-end Mountain Bike suspension forks, this results in a lifetime of smooth, grease free operation.
- Gauge: 75mm diameter (3") Gauge with Ultra-High contrast printing process and optical grade anti-glare PMMA lens for ultimate readability in all conditions. Gauge is accurate within 2% and repeatable within 1% making it more than 2.5x more accurate than traditional floor pump gauges.
- Chuck: 7075-T6 Aluminum Schrader Chuck. Classic SILCA Push-On/Push-Off chuck adds a fully metal pressure bleed button.
- Base: 6mm thick base is designed for pumping in cycling cleats, offering maximum stability and eliminating risk of shoe and cleat damage. Base utilizes the same 3 German Furniture feet from the Ultimate pump which are approved for all indoor flooring surfaces.
- Piston: 7075-T6 Piston Head with IGUS split bushing directly from Mountain bike rear shocks and same as used in SuperPista Ultimate, provides the ultimate in stability, smooth operation and longevity.
- Full-grain 3.5mm thick Italian leather plunger provides more than 20x the seal surface area and 100x the life expectancy of common rubber O-ring seals. Leather also holds onto lubricants which allow it to run smoother and at a higher efficiency than rubber components. Grade 10.9 Steel hardware is more than 20x stronger than common plastic piston components.