The third-generation Silca SuperPista combines all of the handcrafted elements which have made SuperPista the go-to pump of the ProTour for more than 30 years, incorporating new features requested by pro and amateur users alike.
Built more like a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and German Igus linear bearings to create the most efficient, smoothest running SuperPista yet.
The oversized aluminum base provides more than 2x the stability of other designs while still being optimized for use with cycling shoes. The lathe-turned Ash handle is a geometric copy of the SuperPista Ultimate handle and provides the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics.
In a first for Silca pumps, the SuperPista also utilizes a top-mount hose design with top-mount magnetic chuck storage. This puts the chuck right at your fingertips, reducing back strain by eliminating bending over to access or store the chuck. As with the Ultimate pump, the SuperPista now comes standard with the multi-award winning HIRO chuck. This full metal chuck was originally designed for ultra-high pressure track use, but mechanics have since found that they prefer its compact size, adjustability, and extremely secure hold on all valves.
- Digital Gauge reads to 220psi, +/-0.5psi below 100 psi, drifting to 2% accuracy at 200psi
- Comes with SILCA's easy-to-use and award-winning HIRO chuck.
- "Shock Piston" Design with German IGUS linear bearing and Italian Leather Plunger Washer
- Lathe-turned Ash wood handle
- Highly stable aluminum base works well in any footwear including cycling cleats
- Magnetic Chuck Dock
- Top-mounted hose for extra reach and ease of use
- Highly servicable and rebuildable.
- MSRP $275
The SuperPista Digital is One of Five New Products from Silca in Fall 2018- Click Here to View Them All