The new Impero Ultimate frame pump is built from over 100 years of design and carries forward the original hallmark of the aluminum construction while merging high-tech modern materials and manufacturing in order to bring a significantly stronger, smoother and more durable pump to the market.
Impero Ultimate is manufactured in the USA using Alcoa Aluminum extrusions, bar stock and integrates a 19mm leather piston custom manufactured by the same supplier in Milan since 1947. Silicone bumper on the main barrel protects paint, eliminates vibrations and noise while acting as a compression lock against the pump handle to keep it from moving.
According to Joshua Poetner, Brand Director, “The introduction of the Impero Ultimate pump signifies the next phase of SILCA. It’s built from the same form that Felice Sacchi created yet constructed with current materials and utilizes the latest technologies of our age. Our brand has really deep roots in the cycling culture, this is what we know and how we live, this product is special to our team.”
- FlexWing Technology fits tube size between 1” (25mm) and 2.5” (60mm)
- Silicone bumpers for secure fit and ultimate paint protection
- Most efficient inflation of any portable pump (112 strokes = 100psi size small)
- 2 stage sealing advanced elastomer head - no fussy leaver to mess with
- 100% full metal construction - no plastic parts to break, bend, slip or rattle and covered by SILCAShield
- Weight: SM: 256g, M: 267g, L: 278g, XL: 289gm
- MSRP: $165